India applies free e-visa for Indonesians
Indonesians can now visit India easier with free-of-charge visas following an agreement by the two countries for improving people exchange and mobility.
“E-visas for India have been made free for Indonesian nationals in effect from June 18, 2018,” the Indian Embassy in Jakarta says on its website.
According to the official Indian e-visa website, indianvisaonline.gov.in, there are three subcategories in which foreigners — including Indonesians — can apply: e-tourist, e-business and e-medical.
“Applicants of the eligible countries/territories may apply online a minimum of four days in advance of the date of arrival with a window of 120 days,” it says.
An e-visa is valid for 60 days with double entry for e-tourist and e-business visas, and triple entry for e-medical visas.
Visitors using e-visas can only enter India through 25 designated airports and five designated seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Mumbai and Chennai.
“However, the foreigner can exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts in India,” the announcement says.
Previously, Indonesians had to pay US$48 for the e-visa. The citizens of all other ASEAN countries must pay $80, except Singaporeans, who pay $25. Myanmar citizens also enjoy free e-visas.
During his visit to Jakarta in May, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi said his country would provide free 30-day visas to Indonesians.
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Hot deal for you to discover India's Heaven
- Announcement of new Indian e-Visa Fee of Country/Territory Wise
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- 5 Tips for India first-timers (Part 1)
- Mouthwatering foods to eat in India-Part 2
- 300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day!
- The mouthwatering foods to eat in India-Part 1
- Great festivals in India, great Deal for e-Visa!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- India eVisa information
- Extension of eTourist Visa scheme to 37 more countries
- Indian government extends eTourist visa for 36 more countries
- Where to go in India
- Indian Cuisines
- Holidays in India in 2015
- Things to know before visiting India
- Overview about India
- India changes name of visa on arrival to eVisa
- India launches new visa rules to boost tourism
- Top 10 tourist attractions in India
- Weather in India
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We are a commercial website. If you use our service to get an e-Visa, you will have to pay our service fee and an Indian Government Fee. We will give you advice and support to help you with your e-Visa applications. You will have your e-Visa updated frequently, and get a decision on your e-Visa from us. If you do not use our service, you can apply in person at the Indian embassy in your country or by using the official Indian Government website. The cost of this is lower, but you do not get a refund if your e-Visa application is rejected.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
- Secure Online Payment.
- 3 Working Days Guarantee.
- No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.